Noah’s Clients Include
What Partners Say!
The story for this Orange Country native began humbly, selling art door to door as a teenager on a bicycle. At just 16, Noah was handing out business cards to create art, signs, and illustrations for local businesses.
Soon after high-school graduation, Noah received an airbrush from his family. He then embarked on a career of creating custom portraits on clothing and canvas. He would set up in local clubs and coffee shops to paint live for collectors in front of their eyes.
Corporate companies and celebrities started to notice his talent. Noah began producing paintings for Lexus Motorcars, Toyota, Levi Strauss, Nordstrom, CBS Television, Fox TV, and families in Dubai. Noah’s celebrity work started with Craig T Nelson and others such as Val Kilmer, Barbara Streisand, Tom Cruise, and Ted Danson.
Noah’s work elevated globally when he was featured on The Learning Channel’s show “Rides.” He created custom artwork on five award-winning vehicles for Alpine Electronics. Universal Studios sought Noah’s expertise in designing the Suki vehicle in “2 Fast 2 Furious.” His career elevated again when MTV commissioned Noah to create pieces for the hit TV show, “Rob and Big.” Noah painted the bottom of their pool and their horse trailer. MTV also featured Noah’s work on episodes of “Meet the Barkers” with Travis Barker, a friend and collector of Noah’s work. Noah formed relationships with such brands as Carey Hart of “Hart and Huntington,” who features his work in various tattoo shops. Noah became the official licensed artist for Arturo FuenteCigars as well as the French Cellar Imports who offer ten amazing Bordeaux wines from France.
An amazing day came when Noah partnered with The Walt Disney Company™ to create a line of “Noah” versions of the characters. Noah’s line has become a huge favorite among Disney collectors and fans worldwide. Noah’s works include character interpretation as well as product development such as one-of-a-kind Vinylmation™. His creations are featured on all Disney Cruise Line Ships, at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL,and Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA.
Noah’s talents cover a wide range of applications such as art, art, where he has been nominated for “Makeup Artist of the Year” by NAHA. His projects include tattoos on recording artist “Pink” in one of her music videos. Noah’s art direction has been used in various ad campaigns for Lexus, Toyota, Disney, and Scion, as well as, branding for Metal Mulisha, and Famous Stars and Straps.
Noah spends his time creating lines of product for cruise ships, galleries, his clothing line, and private commissions for collectors. He also spends time designing and creating new works in his studio, and is President of Great Flood Publishing Inc. “I feel this gift that God gave me can be used to impact lives for God and further His kingdom. It’s not me who does the painting. I judge success not by status, power or prestige, but rather the lives impacted through the events, paintings, and relationships for His glory. It’s been a gift entrusted to me.” You can find Noah’s complete artwork collection at his exclusive gallery in Costa Mesa, California and all aspects of his work are available at noahfineart.com.
Noah is the author of “Speed Bumps: My Journey of using Life’s Challenges as Launching Pads” and has another book in the works. He also empowers other creatives; helping them harnesstheir unique gifts to impact and influence their world through NoahUniversity.com. Noah is the creator of “The Kid in Me” series, which tells life stories through the eyes of a child.
- Open in Twitter [Exciting Breaking News News!!!] @AntAnstead and I have joined forces to create a brand children’s book 📚 “Petrol H… https://t.co/6WIxX9UzPi 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter [Episode 54] How To Hack Your Email and Social Media Watch the FULL Episode Now! https://t.co/ZOtQybog60 https://t.co/jmyzKaN8RD 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @mastersonline_: "We should be fighting to get to those at the bottom, not climbing over others to get to the top." https://t.co/sTqifaA… 4 days ago
- Open in Twitter [Episode 53] Time Mastery vs. Time Management - You can spend it, you can waste it, or you can invest it. Want to… https://t.co/x7uxPG1pwz 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter @AtDisneyAgain Thx man! 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @johnny_kc: I own a copy and found Noah’s message, and accompanying story, to be both inspirational and practical. I have used both to h… 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter @johnny_kc Appreciate this man! 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Excited to share #Fearhunters is now available on paperback! I wrote #Fearhunters to show you how to stop living a… https://t.co/lvBdfXfvPY 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter All snazzy for our 17th anniversary and @JScottCampbell wedding! What a special day! https://t.co/1nsR4FPAsB 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter @JennBardsley Totally! Let’s do it anyways! 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Each day you will add a page to the story of your life. Is it worth reading and telling? Share your failures and su… https://t.co/uAoXOEPzsl 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Last chance to dive in and catch yourself one of my Mermaid Collection pieces for 20% OFF! SALE ENDS TODAY! Shop no… https://t.co/C7BVM5CDrV 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Noah Elias @noahfineart [Exciting Breaking News News!!!] @AntAnstead and I have joined forces to create a brand children’s book 📚 “Petrol H… https://t.co/6WIxX9UzPi 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter Noah Elias @noahfineart [Episode 54] How To Hack Your Email and Social Media Watch the FULL Episode Now! https://t.co/ZOtQybog60 https://t.co/jmyzKaN8RD 3 days ago