Noah’s Clients Include
What Partners Say!
The story for this Orange Country native began humbly, selling art door to door as a teenager on a bicycle. At just 16, Noah was handing out business cards to create art, signs, and illustrations for local businesses.
Soon after high-school graduation, Noah received an airbrush from his family. He then embarked on a career of creating custom portraits on clothing and canvas. He would set up in local clubs and coffee shops to paint live for collectors in front of their eyes.
Corporate companies and celebrities started to notice his talent. Noah began producing paintings for Lexus Motorcars, Toyota, Levi Strauss, Nordstrom, CBS Television, Fox TV, and families in Dubai. Noah’s celebrity work started with Craig T Nelson and others such as Val Kilmer, Barbara Streisand, Tom Cruise, and Ted Danson.
Noah’s work elevated globally when he was featured on The Learning Channel’s show “Rides.” He created custom artwork on five award-winning vehicles for Alpine Electronics. Universal Studios sought Noah’s expertise in designing the Suki vehicle in “2 Fast 2 Furious.” His career elevated again when MTV commissioned Noah to create pieces for the hit TV show, “Rob and Big.” Noah painted the bottom of their pool and their horse trailer. MTV also featured Noah’s work on episodes of “Meet the Barkers” with Travis Barker, a friend and collector of Noah’s work. Noah formed relationships with such brands as Carey Hart of “Hart and Huntington,” who features his work in various tattoo shops. Noah became the official licensed artist for Arturo FuenteCigars as well as the French Cellar Imports who offer ten amazing Bordeaux wines from France.
An amazing day came when Noah partnered with The Walt Disney Company™ to create a line of “Noah” versions of the characters. Noah’s line has become a huge favorite among Disney collectors and fans worldwide. Noah’s works include character interpretation as well as product development such as one-of-a-kind Vinylmation™. His creations are featured on all Disney Cruise Line Ships, at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL,and Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA.
Noah’s talents cover a wide range of applications such as art, art, where he has been nominated for “Makeup Artist of the Year” by NAHA. His projects include tattoos on recording artist “Pink” in one of her music videos. Noah’s art direction has been used in various ad campaigns for Lexus, Toyota, Disney, and Scion, as well as, branding for Metal Mulisha, and Famous Stars and Straps.
Noah spends his time creating lines of product for cruise ships, galleries, his clothing line, and private commissions for collectors. He also spends time designing and creating new works in his studio, and is President of Great Flood Publishing Inc. “I feel this gift that God gave me can be used to impact lives for God and further His kingdom. It’s not me who does the painting. I judge success not by status, power or prestige, but rather the lives impacted through the events, paintings, and relationships for His glory. It’s been a gift entrusted to me.” You can find Noah’s complete artwork collection at his exclusive gallery in Costa Mesa, California and all aspects of his work are available at noahfineart.com.
Noah is the author of “Speed Bumps: My Journey of using Life’s Challenges as Launching Pads” and has another book in the works. He also empowers other creatives; helping them harnesstheir unique gifts to impact and influence their world through NoahUniversity.com. Noah is the creator of “The Kid in Me” series, which tells life stories through the eyes of a child.
- Open in Twitter RT @Noah_University: "One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now." ~ Paulo… 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter @erikbeck1 Thx buddy. 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter @costa1360 @Comic_Con Thx so much! Enjoy. You are a great family. 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @costa1360: I have never been more happy for a “just stumbled upon” @Comic_Con last year. If @noahfineart is there again this year, swin… 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter [VIDEO] Marriage: How to Make Your Spouse Your #1 Client Watch the FULL Episode NOW! https://t.co/v5uzu2H8jL https://t.co/sPMrLHCtFL 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter @AirbrushCompany Appreciate the kind words and post! 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter “Never a Runner-Up” my newest addition of The Kid in Me shows lil'Robin who when she was little would dress up and… https://t.co/MXkQ7PjQql 6 days ago
- Open in Twitter It's a hot one out today again! Ariel has it made in her underwater world. This print, "Little Mermaid" is availabl… https://t.co/YCHequEsWD 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter [VIDEO] How to Create Without Inspiration Watch the FULL Episode Now! https://t.co/UCbV4pAnty https://t.co/EA6ku42AhE 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter I remember as a kid the anticipation of lighting the fireworks on 4th of July. I'd run the moment I saw the first s… https://t.co/wRLDDraukd 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter [He Tripled the Prices of His Art...] I love receiving stories from my Noah U coaching students like David’s. It is… https://t.co/Ja5WTvcZ8Q 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Time for our weekly date night. One of the best habits and investments we started 17 years ago. If you’re an entrep… https://t.co/efpHQtCi0d 2 weeks ago