Noah’s Clients Include
What Partners Say!
The story for this Orange Country native began humbly, selling art door to door as a teenager on a bicycle. At just 16, Noah was handing out business cards to create art, signs, and illustrations for local businesses.
Soon after high-school graduation, Noah received an airbrush from his family. He then embarked on a career of creating custom portraits on clothing and canvas. He would set up in local clubs and coffee shops to paint live for collectors in front of their eyes.
Corporate companies and celebrities started to notice his talent. Noah began producing paintings for Lexus Motorcars, Toyota, Levi Strauss, Nordstrom, CBS Television, Fox TV, and families in Dubai. Noah’s celebrity work started with Craig T Nelson and others such as Val Kilmer, Barbara Streisand, Tom Cruise, and Ted Danson.
Noah’s work elevated globally when he was featured on The Learning Channel’s show “Rides.” He created custom artwork on five award-winning vehicles for Alpine Electronics. Universal Studios sought Noah’s expertise in designing the Suki vehicle in “2 Fast 2 Furious.” His career elevated again when MTV commissioned Noah to create pieces for the hit TV show, “Rob and Big.” Noah painted the bottom of their pool and their horse trailer. MTV also featured Noah’s work on episodes of “Meet the Barkers” with Travis Barker, a friend and collector of Noah’s work. Noah formed relationships with such brands as Carey Hart of “Hart and Huntington,” who features his work in various tattoo shops. Noah became the official licensed artist for Arturo FuenteCigars as well as the French Cellar Imports who offer ten amazing Bordeaux wines from France.
An amazing day came when Noah partnered with The Walt Disney Company™ to create a line of “Noah” versions of the characters. Noah’s line has become a huge favorite among Disney collectors and fans worldwide. Noah’s works include character interpretation as well as product development such as one-of-a-kind Vinylmation™. His creations are featured on all Disney Cruise Line Ships, at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL,and Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA.
Noah’s talents cover a wide range of applications such as art, art, where he has been nominated for “Makeup Artist of the Year” by NAHA. His projects include tattoos on recording artist “Pink” in one of her music videos. Noah’s art direction has been used in various ad campaigns for Lexus, Toyota, Disney, and Scion, as well as, branding for Metal Mulisha, and Famous Stars and Straps.
Noah spends his time creating lines of product for cruise ships, galleries, his clothing line, and private commissions for collectors. He also spends time designing and creating new works in his studio, and is President of Great Flood Publishing Inc. “I feel this gift that God gave me can be used to impact lives for God and further His kingdom. It’s not me who does the painting. I judge success not by status, power or prestige, but rather the lives impacted through the events, paintings, and relationships for His glory. It’s been a gift entrusted to me.” You can find Noah’s complete artwork collection at his exclusive gallery in Costa Mesa, California and all aspects of his work are available at noahfineart.com.
Noah is the author of “Speed Bumps: My Journey of using Life’s Challenges as Launching Pads” and has another book in the works. He also empowers other creatives; helping them harnesstheir unique gifts to impact and influence their world through NoahUniversity.com. Noah is the creator of “The Kid in Me” series, which tells life stories through the eyes of a child.
- Open in Twitter "Chewbacca" - The Wookiee warrior is armed and ready. Deluxe Print comes framed, double matted and ready to hang, b… https://t.co/6b1Lti2am3 15 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Anyone know where the best BBQ 🍖 in #austin Texas is? Be arriving soon with a prepared stomach. 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter My creativity and inspiration is heavily… https://t.co/EwOYiW9FTO 4 days ago
- Open in Twitter Check it out! The Kid in Me ~ Disney Parks Edition - "The 8th Wonder of the World" inspired by the Jungle Cruise at… https://t.co/RKyWJAltCG 5 days ago
- Open in Twitter RT @WDWNT: SHOP NOW: Five Art Prints That Feature Disney Parks Attractions (Jungle Cruise, Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mountain) https://t.co/y… 1 week ago
- Open in Twitter RT @mastersonline_: "Surround yourself with people whose definition of you is not based on your history but your destiny." ~ T.D. Jakes #th… 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter @CrawfordCyndee This is solid!!! Keep it going 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter As a small boy Franco dreamt of growing up to be a doctor. He wanted… https://t.co/GcbkC2xPT6 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter RT @Noah_University: "Missing the mark is one of the ways in which we learn to hit the target. Failure is a vital part of achieving success… 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter @goalieump Awesome! Love this. Curious, are there still remaining dreams you have on your radar to fulfill? 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Running kids around from different practices, events to making meals. This business of life is a blessing which car… https://t.co/roRAh3VjXQ 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter "The Color of Spring" - Inspired by the flowers in my grandmothers garden, I brought to life the amazing feeling if… https://t.co/FoU1Zn5tTr 2 weeks ago
- Open in Twitter Noah Elias @noahfineart "Chewbacca" - The Wookiee warrior is armed and ready. Deluxe Print comes framed, double matted and ready to hang, b… https://t.co/6b1Lti2am3 15 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Noah Elias @noahfineart Anyone know where the best BBQ 🍖 in #austin Texas is? Be arriving soon with a prepared stomach. 3 days ago